Rotherham United vs Coventry City – Match Predictions & Betting Tips – 18/02/23
Free Predictions and Betting Picks for Rotherham United vs Coventry City
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction One: Coventry City to Win or Draw – 1.35
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Two: Under 3 Goals – 1.37
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Three: Correct Score Group Bet 0-0 or 1-0 or 0-1 – 3.20
Coventry City to Win or Draw
There is a 21% possibility for Coventry to win this match while a draw has a 33% chance to be the outcome of this match. Hence, overall there is a 54% probability for this bet to succeed.
Under 3 Goals
According to the goal statistics, there is a 67% possibility for this match to produce three or fewer goals. Rotherham’s 63% of home games and 71% of Coventry’s away games produced under three strikes. The same trend happened in two of the last four h2h meetings.
Correct Score Group Bet 0-0 or 1-0 or 0-1
Two of Rotherham’s last three games ended with a 0-0 draw. Also, four of Coventry’s previous eight league matches ended with one of these scores. Overall seven of Rotherham’s matches and 14 of Coventry’s Championship fixtures had one of these scores as their final result.
Preliminary Review and Match Prediction for Rotherham United vs Coventry City
Rotherham’s four-match unbeaten run ended in the previous round after they lost to Reading 1-2 on the road. The Millers drew four of their last eight matches and are now winless in four games in the Championship. With 33 points Rotherham are in the 20th position and just three points above the relegation zone.
In the last eight rounds, Rotherham United picked up 0.88 points per game which is 17% lower than their season’s average of 1.06 points per game. It has been an inconsistent period for the Millers as they lost to nil in two of their seven games while they had two clean sheets in their last three matches.
READ | Peltier lands @mattressonline Man of the Match for Reading game#rufc | #ForeverTogetherForeverProudhttps://t.co/MlQEDPiFbi
— Rotherham United (@OfficialRUFC) February 15, 2023
Coventry returned to winning ways after two winless games by beating Millwall 1-0 at home in round 32. With 42 points picked up from 11 wins and nine draws the Sky Blues have five points fewer than they had last season at this stage. Nevertheless, in a very heated battle for a playoff spot between six or more teams, Coventry are five points behind the sixth-positioned Watford.
Playing on the road, Coventry scored an average of 0.88 goals per game with a total of 12 goals which is the third-fewest in the league. Moreover, the Sky Blues failed to get on the scoresheet in three of their last four away games netting just one goal in the process.
Rotherham United vs Coventry City Prediction
Coventry’s record against the bottom ten teams shows that they won four and drew six of their 11 games. As a result, the Sky Blues are the bookies’ favorites to win this match. On our part, we will back Coventry with a double chance as playing against the relegation-threatened teams can be tricky.
The average number of goals scored by Rotherham in their last eight matches is 1.00 goals per game and 0.5 in their most recent four outings. Coventry conceded an average of 0.5 goals per game in four games. With odds of 1.83 at 1xBet, we predict Rotherham to score under one goal.
Viktor Gyokeres is Coventry’s top scorer with 13 goals in the Championship and is the second-best scorer in the league. The Swedish forward is known for his very strong dribbling skills and strong long shots and key passes. Gyokeres also has his team’s third-best rating with a score of 7.10.
Pick that out ☄️
🎥 Goal Cam sponsored by @genesisemploy#PUSB pic.twitter.com/wYf8O8wVV2
— Coventry City (@Coventry_City) February 15, 2023
Rotherham United vs Coventry City Team News
Rotherham United’s Morrison, Wiles, and Kelly are all injured and ruled out.
Coventry City’s Dabo, Tavares, and OHare are the players on the injury list.
Rotherham United vs Coventry City Predicted Lineups
Rotherham United: Johansson; Peltier, Wright, Humphreys, Bramall; Rathbone, Odoffin, Coventry, Fosu; Hugill, Washington;
Coventry: Wilson; McNally, McFadzean, Doyle; Norton-Cuffy, Bidwell, Hamer, Eccles; Allen, Gyoekeres, Palmer;
Rotherham United vs Coventry City – H2H
- Coventry City 2:2 Rotherham United
- Rotherham United 0:1 Coventry City
- Coventry City 3:1 Rotherham United
FAQ for Rotherham United vs Coventry City
Where will this fixture be played?
This match will be played at AESSEAL New York Stadium (Rotherham, South Yorkshire)
When will the match take place?
The starting whistle will sound on February 18th, 2023. 15:00 UTC.
How can I watch Rotherham United vs Coventry City: kick-off time, TV channel, live stream free?
bet365 live stream.
Thanks for your help!
We appreciate your alertness!
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.