Kosovo vs Northern Ireland: Prediction Odds & Betting Tips, 09/06/22, Team News and Lineups

19:45, 09 jun 2022
Event starts in
00
00
00
00

Blog sponsor

Betting in
Kosovo vs Northern Ireland prediction for Thursday’s UEFA Nations League fixture at Stadiumi Fadil Vokrri in Pristina. Second-placed Kosovo host Northern Ireland who are third in round three of Group two of League C in the UEFA Nations League. Read on for our free predictions betting tips and preview on this page.
Statistics per month: Winnings: 113$ % of profit: 5.4 bets: 207 Won: 118 Statistic >

18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org | Gamblingtherapy.org

Kosovo vs Northern Ireland Free Predictions and Betting Tips

Bookmaker Ratings prediction one: Kosovo win – 2.14

Bookmaker Ratings prediction two: Both teams to score no – 1.69

Bookmaker Ratings prediction three: Kosovo 0 goal handicap – 1.50

Kosovo to Win

Kosovo seem to be in a better form recently and consequently, they are the favorites to win this game. To point out, Kosovo lost one of their last five games while N. Ireland won one of their last five fixtures.

Both Teams to Score No

According to the statistics, there is a 30% chance that we won’t see both teams scoring in this match. In detail, 30% of Kosovo’s home matches in their last ten fixtures and 40% of N.Irealnds away fixtures ended with both teams not scoring.

Kosovo 0 Goal Handicap

Two draws and two wins in their last five matches means that Kosovo covered the 0 goal handicap in all four fixtures. On the other side, N. Ireland failed against the handicap in seven of their last ten fixtures in all competitions.


Single: Lost
UEFA Nations League
19:45/9 jun
Kosovo vs Northern Ireland
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip

Single: Won
UEFA Nations League
19:45/9 jun
Kosovo vs Northern Ireland
Will this bet win?
Voted 0 users
Yes 50%
No 50%
Yes
No
Don't you agree with the expert?
Suggest your tip

Found a mistake?Let us know
Still have questions? Ask our experts!
Comments