Bristol City vs Hull: Predictions & Odds, Betting Tips 25/02/2023
Top Three Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Bristol City vs Hull City
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction One: Bristol City to Win or Draw – 1.36
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Two: Over 2 Goals – 1.59
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Three: Anytime Correct Score 1-0 – 1.80
Bristol City to Win or Draw
The statistics are showing a 35% chance for Bristol City to win this match after winning six of their 17 home games. A draw meanwhile has a probability of 30% which makes the total chance of this bet succeeding 65%. Bristol City drew 11 games this season while Hull City shared the points in nine outings.
Over 2 Goals
This fixture usually produces a high number of goals as we saw in 11 of their last 12 meetings. Two or more goals were scored in the last six h2hs. this season in the Championship, 76% of Bristol City’s games and 63% of Hull City’s matches ended in over two strikes.
Anytime Correct Score 1-0
Bristol City scored first and took a 1-0 lead in three of their last four home games. Overall, The Robins managed to open the scoring in 53% of their games at Ashton Gate. Hull City meanwhile conceded first in two of their last three road games and in 48% of their overall Championship fixtures.
Preliminary Review and Statistics for Bristol City vs Hull City
Bristol City come into this game on the back of an eight-match undefeated run during which they won three and won five matches. The Robins have improved highly in recent games and climbed the table to the 15th position with 41 points.
Since the beginning of the season, Bristol City are averaging 1.28 points per game in the Championship. However, in the last eight rounds, that number increased by 36.7% to 1.75 points per game. With 42 goals scored in 32 matches, Bristol City have the best attack among the bottom ten teams.
Get close to all the action from the Stadium of Light with Red Zone! 🎬 pic.twitter.com/iScA3lpfAv
— Bristol City FC (@BristolCity) February 20, 2023
Hull City failed to pick all three points for the third successive time after drawing 0-0 at home with Preston last time out. The Tigers drew two and lost one of those three games picking up two points out of a possible nine and that led them to the 13th position with 42 points.
Hull City have conceded an average of 1.42 goals per game since the beginning of the season in the Championship. Hull City form stats indicate an average number of goals conceded per game of 0.75 in the last eight league matches, which is 47.2% lower than their current season’s average.
In good spirits at Cottingham! 🙌#hcafc pic.twitter.com/OSAoJ9QBHK
— Hull City (@HullCity) February 20, 2023
Bristol City vs Hull City Prediction
The bookies are finding Bristol City slight favorites to win this game considering the Robins’ recent undefeated run of eight games. In the last six h2h meetings at Ashton Gate, Bristol City won four times while one ended in a draw. In conclusion, we will back a safer bet for this game which is a Bristol City double chance since they drew five of their last eight matches.
Bristol City scored at least a goal in the last seven games in the Championship and in 76% of their home games. Hull City conceded at least a goal in 69% of away games and in all of their last six trips to Ashton Gate. With odds of 1.62 at 1xBet, we predict Bristol City to score over one goal.
Nahki Wells is continuing to shine for Bristol City as he scored the equalizer in the last match against Sunderland in the 90th minute. Overall, Wells has scored ten goals this season and added six assists making him one of the most productive players on his team. Wells has a rating of 7.00 playing as a striker for Bristol City.
|Position in 22/23||16th||13th|
Bristol City vs Hull: – Head to Head
|30/07/22||Championship||Hull||2 – 1||Bristol City|
|30/04/22||Championship||Bristol City||5 – 0||Hull|
|11/12/21||Championship||Hull||2 – 2||Bristol City|
Bristol City vs Hull City Team News
Atkinson, Naismith, Wilson, Conway, and Benarous are injured for Bristol City.
Connolly, Traore, Baxter, M’Hand, Sayyadmanesh, and Covil are injured for Hul City.
Bristol City vs Hull City Predicted Lineups
Bristol City: OLeary; Tanner, Vyner, King, Pring; Williams, James; Scott, Sykes, Mehmeti; Bell;
Hull City: Ingram; Christie, Jones, McLoughlin, Greaves; Simons, Tufan, Docherty, Longman; Estupinan, Pelkas;
FAQ for Bristol City vs Hull:
Where will this fixture be played?
The fixture will be played at Ashton Gate (Bristol)
When will the game take place?
The starting whistle will sound on the 25th of February, 2023, at 15:00 CET.
How can I watch this match?
You can watch this match on Melbet/Helabet Live Stream.
Thanks for your help!
We appreciate your alertness!
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.