Bristol City vs Blackpool: Match Prediction and Betting Tips, 11/03/2023
Bristol City vs Blackpool Free Predictions and Betting Tips
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction One: Bristol City to Win or Draw and Over 1.5 Goals – 1.74
Bookmaker Ratings Prediction Two: Anytime Correct Score 1-0 – 1.62
Bristol City to Win or Draw and Over 1.5 Goals
In the last five Championship home games, Bristol City won three and drew two. The statistics are showing a 39% possibility of a home win while a draw has a 28% chance. The goals stats of both teams show a probability of 72% that this match will produce over 1.5 goals.
Anytime Correct Score 1-0
The ability to score first in a match is very important and Bristol City succeeded in doing so in four of their last five matches. Overall, the Robins took a 1-0 lead in 56% of their games at Ashton Gate. Blackpool conceded first in 13 of their 18 away games.
Bristol City vs Blackpool Preview
Bristol City’s will be happy to return to Ashton Gate after they have done very well in their last five outings. The Robins have not lost at home against the bottom four clubs winning two and drawing one. Moreover, four of the previous five h2hs ended in a draw.
Blackpool will travel to Bristol with the aim of ending a six-match away losing streak. The Seasiders enter this match after holding leaders Burnley to a 0-0 draw at home, something not many teams managed to do this season. However, coach Mick McCarthy must change his strategy in away games as his team has not won in nine games.
The Development Squad are wearing black armbands this afternoon as a mark of respect in memory of Tony Johnson.
🍊 #UTMP pic.twitter.com/lbkXP3U5Ei
— Blackpool FC (@BlackpoolFC) March 7, 2023
Bristol City vs Blackpool Lineups
Bristol City: O’Leary; Tanner, Vyner, Kalas, Pring; James, Williams; Sykes, Scott, Mehmeti; Bell;
Blackpool: Maxwell; Gabriel, Nelson, Thorniley, Thompson; Dougall, Connolly; Bowler, Carey, Garbutt; Yates;
FAQ for Bristol City vs Blackpool
Where will this fixture be played?
Saturday’s game will be played at Ashton Gate in Bristol.
Which bookmaker has the best odds for this match?
We recommend checking out the odds at 1xBet, 22Bet, and Vbet.
Thanks for your help!
We appreciate your alertness!
You've successfully followed this author. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
You've successfully followed this expert. You'll get notifications of his new tips on your registered e-mail.
This means that you will no longer receive notifications about new posts by this author to your e-mail address.
You will no longer be notified of this expert's new tips.